8.7.08

fulltime job

Good day folks, been a while since I have last posted on my blog this is because I have been offered a position as a junior graphic designer at Roadshow Entertainment. Started since 30th of June and have been enjoying working there ever since, never would I thought working for a corporate company would be this fun and exciting. My job consists of designing DVD sleeves, DVD label arts, CD Sleeves, CD Label arts, point of sales (yet to do one), Full Page magazine Ads and etc. I have learnt so much from just a week of experience and wouldn't trade it for any thing at all.

On a different note, I won't be updating my blog as often as I use to but will post as soon as I finish a project for Roadshow. Till then, stay creative!

2 comments:

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

Stay Creative! Stay Well! King